Hundreds of local causes and charities have used our studio to raise money over the past few years. In these "CycleGiving Rides" proceeds raised go directly to the charity. We love using our studio this way. We call it "CycleGiving"
Do you have a cause? It's simple
1) You invite riders to the studio, we require a minimum of 20 riders registered
2) You charge guests whatever you feel is right
3) We provide the facility and the instructor
4) CycleBar can provide space and table for you to set up refreshments after your ride.
5) There is a $50 administrative fee, all other money goes to the event charity.
6) We only offer four CycleGiving events per month, priority is given to our Unlimited & Recurring Members and riders with at least 50 rides in the past 12 months
It's a WIN-WIN. Here are a few of the groups that have used CycleBar in recent months:
- Wellesley ABC
- Wellesley and Needham
PTO Rides (Sprague, Fiske, Newman, etc)
- Go Red Rides (American Heart Association)
- Pedal for Gabe (Boston Childrens Hospital)
- Polar Plunge Rider (special Olympics)
- Wellesley ABC (A Better Chance)
- ACHIEVE (In memory of Casey Dunne)
- Relay for Life (American Cancer Society)
- METRO WEST STROLLER STRIDES
- Tufts Marathon(Childhood Obesity Research)
- Lewy Body Dementia Association (April 30th)
- Ride for Denna Laing (for Denna's family helping Denna recover from a severe spinal injury)
- BIKE TO THE BEACH FOR AUTISM
This class raised a good chunk of money for Autism research and raised awareness about the annual outdoor ride that is a huge Autism fundraiser
- FAMILY PROMISE FUNDRAISER
Class riders donated on a per-bike basis to raise funds that help homeless families in Massachusetts.
- NEEDHAM BOOSTERS
A CycleBar rider active with the boosters, took it upon herself to organize a fundraiser to help with clean up funding in the aftermath of our epic winter.
- RIVERS SCHOOL / HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Awesome classes to bring parents together and raise money for the PTC or special causes within the school.
- PAN MASS CHALLENGE
One of our most well-supported rides, multiple riders have used the studio to invite friends and family as part of their fundraising efforts Dana Farber
- BABY BASICS
20 year old Needham organization that provides diapers and other basics to working poor in Needham, Dedham and Boston.
- PARTNERSHIP FOR DRUG FREE KIDS
Locally organized to help youth and families struggling with a variety of addictions and related issues.
Contact: email@example.com for complete details on running your own event at CycleBar Wellesley