Hundreds of local causes and charities have used our studio to raise money over the past few years.....in the first quarter of 2017, we have run 24 events raising over $26,000. In these "CycleGiving Rides"....100% of the proceeds go directly to the charity. We love using our studio this way. We call it "CycleGiving"
Do you have a cause? It's simple
1) you invite riders to the studio
2) you charge guests whatever you feel is right
3) we provide the facility and the instructor
4) serve wine or refreshments...have a cool "event"
4) 100% of the money goes to the cause. No catch, no fee.
It's a WIN-WIN. Here are a few of the groups that have used CycleBar in recent months:
- Beat up Cancer (Joe Andruzzi foundation)
- Wellesley ABC
- Wellesley and Needham
PTO Rides (Sprague, Fiske, Newman, etc)
- Go Red Rides (American Heart Association)
- Pedal for Gabe (Boston Childrens Hospital)
- Polar Plunge Rider (special Olympics)
- Wellesley ABC (A Better Chance)
- ACHIEVE (In memory of Casey Dunne)
- Relay for Life (American Cancer Society)
- METRO WEST STROLLER STRIDES
- Tufts Marathon(Childhood Obesity Research)
- Lewy Body Dementia Association (April 30th)
- Ride for Denna Laing (for Denna's family helping Denna recover from a severe spinal injury)
- BIKE TO THE BEACH FOR AUTISM
This class raised a good chunk of money for Autism research and raised awareness about the annual outdoor ride that is a huge Autism fundraiser
- FAMILY PROMISE FUNDRAISER
Class riders donated on a per-bike basis to raise funds that help homeless families in Massachusetts.
- NEEDHAM BOOSTERS
A CycleBar rider active with the boosters, took it upon herself to organize a fundraiser to help with clean up funding in the aftermath of our epic winter.
- RIVERS SCHOOL / HILLSIDE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Awesome classes to bring parents together and raise money for the PTC or special causes within the school.
- PAN MASS CHALLENGE
One of our most well-supported rides, multiple riders have used the studio to invite friends and family as part of their fundraising efforts Dana Farber
- BABY BASICS
20 year old Needham organization that provides diapers and other basics to working poor in Needham, Dedham and Boston.
- PARTNERSHIP FOR DRUG FREE KIDS
Locally organized to help youth and families struggling with a variety of addictions and related issues.
Contact: Nancy.Ruggeri@cyclebar.com for complete details on running your own event at CycleBar Wellesley