Today’s historic Boston Marathon, in which so many runners will be pushing themselves those 26.2 miles for others – for those injured or killed in last year’s devastating attack at the finish line, for friends and family who cannot run, and for so many other causes that matter – has us thinking about doing good through fitness.
Our community is extremely important to us, and you are part of that community! If you’re a Spynergy rider and are fundraising for a cause that you care about, we can help:
- We will provide the studio (at a mutually-decided time) free of charge
- We will provide one of our amazing instructors free of charge
- You are responsible for filling our 48 bikes with your friends and supporters
- You’ll decide what the minimum donation will be
- 100% of the money you raise will go to the cause
How cool is that? Do good, have fun, feel great.
Talk with us about your plans at email@example.com.
Spynergy has provided indoor cycling classes with great instructors, great music and great fun since 2005 to our neighbors in Wellesley, Needham, Dover, Natick, Weston, Wayland, Sherborn, Chestnut Hill, Newton and other Boston-area communities. Join us for a great class this week!