With Mother’s Day coming up on May 11th, we thought we’d share some reasons that riding at Spynergy is great if you’re a Mom (or for your Mom – see the first reason, below):
- Spynergy’s 20-ride cards are $50 off until midnight on Tuesday, April 29! Know a Mom who could use a little time to herself? Give her the gift of great fitness, great music, great fun and relaxation - and the chance to feel like she did before she had kids (at least for 50 minutes!)
- With Spynergy classes, you can reserve (and pay) in advance. Let’s face it: something always comes up. Someone needs you…something needs to get done…and you come in last. Put yourself first once in a while and you, your kids and the other parent in your life will be better off. We make it easy – you’ll have an appointment, and it’ll cost you to cancel at the last minute. Whatever you put off for 45 or 50 minutes will still be there when you’re done, you’ll just feel a lot better when you get back to it.
- No kids.
- Unless your kids are old enough to ride with you – and then it’s some great mother-daughter or mother-son bonding time. Think your Mom can’t keep up with you? Think again.
- If you’re a new Mom, you are definitely in need of some you time. If only…you had the time. With a Spynergy class, you’re in and out in under an hour. And when you’re done, you’ll feel like the Old You again. Plus, you’ll work hard every minute, improve your fitness and burn a ton of calories – getting the most out of your work out time.
- Cool music that the kids are listening to. Videos too.
- Bathing suit season. Let this be the summer that Mom-skirt bathing suit is on someone else’s Mom.
Spynergy has been providing indoor cycling classes to our neighbors in Wellesley, Needham, Dover, Natick, Newton, Wayland, Weston, Chestnut Hill and other Greater Boston towns since 2005. Come ride with us!