Back in 2003 Bill and Alex visited their sister's cycling studio outside Chicago and absolutely loved what she had created there. At the same time, Bill....fresh off a series of basketball and running related knee injuries, began outdoor cycling and exploring the classes at other indoor cycling and Spinning® in the Boston area. He became hooked. At the same time, Alex said "why don't we open one a Spin studio in the Boston area"? Spynergy in Wellesley is now over 7 years old and it just seems to work...at least according to a number of testimonials. Why? Here are 8 reasons.
- Convenience. Purchase your ride package and schedule your classes online from anywhere.
- Peace of Mind. Reservations assure you of a seat, no worries about getting shut out.
- Pay as you go. No memebership necessary, you can purchase classes as you need them.
- Conditions. We care deeply about the quality of bikes, music, ventilation, lighting.
- Music and Video. It matters. Instructors are asked to cultivate unique playlists.
- Community. This is a small place with a strong community feel.
- Personal service. We care about your experience and will set you up properly
- Instructors. Most important of all.
There are many fitness classes, but people have found the benefits of a spin class to be extraordinary. Caloriries burned, great workout, time flies, interval training....these spin class workouts are amazing.
If you are interested in starting a studio in your area, visit www.spynergyconsulting.com or email Bill at email@example.com